Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election Thoughts

Isn't it nice to know that God's in control and can use all things? Well I had to remind myself of that today with the election results being as they were. If God didn't want Obama in office then he wouldn't be there. Plain & Simple!

I read an analogy today on one of my email daily devotionals. Politicians are like ants on a log in a river. You get one who scrambles to get up front and thinks they're steering the log downstream. However, the log is just floating along no matter what the ant does and the log's going to end up in the place it was meant to anyway. God's the captain, not the politicians.

Just food for thought!

1 comment:

Stacy Tilton said...

So true this post is. To be honest I completely felt the same way, God is in control and there is a reason things turn out the way they do. He has a plan and we just need to wait and see what it is.