Friday, January 21, 2011

Running in Circles

Well it's Friday and it used to be a much anticipated day when I was in the work force. However, now my days tend to just run together and other than avoiding shopping on the weekends and attending church on Sunday's I don't usually pay attention to the days.

Although I wish I had that happy, relaxed Friday feeling I have A LOT to get done today and some I really dread. I dread having to discuss our house listing contract with the realtor. There's a lot of discrepancies in her new contract and I just plain hate dealing with all that legal stuff. Wish me luck gals! I will also be dealing with the mortgage company today as they work to get our payments lowered and I never look forward to that either. I know the Lord will provide me the strength though.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments: