I know I have sooo much to be thankful for and I really needed to do this post. The truth is I haven't had a very thankful heart lately. I know all that the Lord has blessed me with but knowing what they are and appreciating them are two separate things.
God's asking me to come out of my comfort zone again and possibly move the second time in three months. I'm having a really tough time with it but I know God is faithful and has a plan (Jeremiah 29:11 I know the plans I have for you, to give you hope and a future.)
So let's see, things to be thankful for...
1. A Heavenly Father who is REAAALLY patient with me!
2. My husband's job here in Florida that allows me to stay home part time and a second job offer (even if it is 3 states away) after having two years of on and off employment.
3. My sister who has recently recommitted her life to Christ.
4. A new church family in a most unexpected place.
5. A great part time job that's more of a ministry.
6. My wonderful boys.
7. Great friends
I know there are many more things to be thankful for but it's a start. I'm really trying to get the focus off myself and my circumstances and this helped a lot!
So what are you all thankful for?