Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Yeah, I Know!

I know what you're thinking... I said I was going to blog up a storm this past weekend and here it is almost a week later and nothin! I reeeaaalllly do have tons to update all of you on but I guess I've been too busy living life that I just don't have time to blog about it!

I know I sound like a broken record but we're STILL adjusting to having another little person in the house, or should I say... I'm still adjusting. I honestly don't know how ya'll all do it with three four or even five little ones at the same time. All of you women who God has blessed, A LOT, with oodles of children are my new heroes, except for Jesus of course!

I promise I'll finally put up the photos of the kids when we were at Grandma's and get some other stuff I keep meaning to post up.

Later Taters!

3 comments:

littletoesandcheerios said...

Only got one baby girl (18 Months )and I have a hard time juggling everything! I sooo understnd.

Unknown said...

Looking forward to the updates, but totally understand. There are many days when I am too busy to blog. I just hope that everyone hangs in there with me and keeps checking to see what is happening when I do get a post up.

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

It's hard especially when you work outside the home to balance all the many things pulling us in different directions each day. Hang in there, and give yourself plenty of grace!

Can't wait to hear how things are going and see some pictures!
Steph