Monday, March 14, 2011

This and that

Today's post is just a hodge podge. I don't have anything to share that will encourage, enlighten or uplift you. But I did make a vow to myself on putting more effort into my blog and to at least post once every other day. This means you might find times that I really don't have anything important to say (ok so that may be often!). :)

The only thing to share with you today is David's home still recovering from surgery. He can't go back to work until the doctor checks hom out tomorrow. I am amazed at how well he's bounced back though. The type of surgery they did is just amazing at how it all works!

We plan to pick up Eian's soccer gear today. He has his first practice tomorrow and he can hardly wait. There are also some HOT deals at Target this week and hope to snag a few!

So we're off and hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day!

With Love,
Stef

No comments: